Tuesday 16 April 2013

Friendly Fashion Features

This is a just a quick (unscheduled) explanation of what you'll be reading from me over the next few posts, and hopefully beyond that too. I've been wanting to feature the fabulous styles of a few friends of mine for a while now and this is how I'm going to do it. 

Photo shoots and semi-interviews with each one of them will result in articles featuring a few of their favourite garments, shoes, accessories and makeup. You'll be able to read an insight into how they style themselves and where their influences come from. 

Anyway, I thought I'd just explain the background behind this upcoming series of posts from me. I'm not sure how I'll spread out the post yet, but more than likely it'll be one a week split up by a regular post about myself. 

Hope you enjoy tomorrows post! 
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...