Monday 13 May 2013

Review | Models Prefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint

Models Prefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint in Marshmallow
First of all, what is it with these type of lip products and ridiculously long names? I have too many makeup related things to remember without adding names like this to the list. Second of all, I am ready to forgive the makers of this product for the name because it's so darn good. 

I picked this one up whilst Erin and I were rounding out our shopping day on Sunday in Priceline. I assume these are a new product as they were set out in a very tempting display at the entrance. After swatching the selection fairly extensively I plumped for Marshmallow, a highlighter pink. 

Definitely not the most winter-y of shades, but it stood out the most. These are a bargain at $7.99. I'm not sure about picking up any of the other shades though. I have such a vast collection of lip products that I don't really need to be expanding the stash. Also I generally like bold colours to be matte, long wearing and opaque. This product is none of those things, but I somehow still like it. 

It may be something that I put on hold for now and pull out in 6 months come spring. It looks fab with just some mascara and concealer and will make for a super simple summer face. 

For now though I think I will remain loyal to my reds.

Jess xx


2 comments:

  1. I saw these just today on the Priceline Catalogue, it was highlighted for a deal and I really like the Black Cherry colour! Planning to get it soon.
    However, does the product twist up to be more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry totally spaced and forgot to mention that. These are twist up crayons thankfully
      Jess xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...