Wednesday 26 June 2013

OOTD | Wearable Blanket






Jacket - Box Vintage / Chambray Shirt - Thrifted / Raglan Shirt - PulpKitchen from Dangerfield / Black High Waisted Skinny Jeans - Gorman / Brown Leather Boots - R.M. Williams

Every morning I get up for work it seems to be getting colder and colder. Last weekend I found the solution for not wanting to get out of bed. The only vintage store in Brisbane guaranteed to squeeze money out of my very tight wallet, Box Vintage, provided me with some much needed Saturday satisfaction. I walked in looking for a denim jacket and was fairly unimpressed with the offerings but found this amazing jacket instead. Not only is the wickedly kitsch fabric fashioned into a classic 80s bomber style but the entirety of this coat is lined with what feels like pillow stuffing. I fell in love instantly and knew if I didn't purchase it on the spot I would regret it forever. 


The rest of my outfit is fairly straightforward. I wear these or a very similar style of clothes to work most days of the week; except for the days when I am feeling particularly girly and decide to don a dress. 

Jess and I picked up these PulpKitchen raglan shirts from Dangerfield at the snazzy price of two for $30 and I have been inseparable from mine ever since. Similarly, these Gorman jeans, my first 'investment' pair purchased two years ago, have almost become my second skin; its a tough choice between these and 90denier stockings. Again, you are currently viewing my most worn clothes combined. This chambray shirt has been keeping me warm between layers for the last month or so and I desperately need to find another or three. 

And that is my outfit for this week....and for many more trust me. You haven't seen many of these garments yet because when I normally take outfit photos, on the weekend, I try to massively girl it up in clothes I have mentally deemed too good to ruin at work (even though I doubt I would). 

Hope you're all having a marvellous week!
Erin xx

PS. Please enjoy Jess' photography! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this look :) The jacket is so unique!

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    Jessica xx
    www.fashionmagical.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket!!
    luckfashion.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...