Monday 24 June 2013

Travel | Melbourne


Hi lovelies! This blog post definitely wins the award for longest uploading time. Since switching to a DSLR the picture quality certainly means a longer upload time, but I think it's worth it in the end. I just couldn't choose which pictures to take with me. This was the first proper big test out I've had with my camera and I couldn't be happier. For any fellow camera enthusiasts I used a Canon EOS 60D with a Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 lens all weekend. 

In case you hadn't guessed from the title I was in Melbourne this weekend. This was my first trip since my eighteenth birthday and I loved bar hopping, despite the cold. I had planned on taking outfit photos to show you all, but to be honest it was far too cold to even contemplate removing any layers. 

The outfits were typical of me anyways, with a whole load of black. I shall have to get around to photographing my purchases later on this week as I found some real bargains. I was definitely glad of my wool coat though. In Brisbane this coat is completely unecessary, even in the depths of winter but I picked mine up from an online vintage store called 9 Crows Street. I have featured clothing from the store before, and I'm constantly amazed by the quality and pricing of their stock. 

Apologies for the picture-heavy post, but I couldn't decide which ones to upload, I have about another 100 to go through and edit tonight so I'll leave it here for now, but I had a fab time and cannot wait to return.

Do you have any favourite places in Melbourne? 

Jess xx








4 comments:

  1. your photography is amazing!

    leyla xx
    mythoughtsandboredom.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Thanks for taking the time to read
      Jess x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much my camera is definitely my new baby
      Jess x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...