Monday 12 August 2013

OOTD | Fancy Pants


 Top UNIF Acid Tank / Pants Vintage / Shoes River Island via ASOS

It looks like summer has come early to Brisbane. Yesterday was the most perfect weather for wandering about doing nothing. Erin invited me over for tea and before the sun went down we made time for some outfit photos. Luckily for us Erin just happens to have this stunning backdrop in her backyard. 


As the weather warms up my outfits get simpler and simpler. It just is too hot to layer sometimes. These pants are an absolute gem that I found vintage shopping on my recent trip to Melbourne. Finding high waisted trousers with the perfect fit is rare for me so I didn't hesitate to buy these. You have to love a good velvet cord. 

The other two pieces have popped up before on the blog. The UNIF tank I wear to death, I love their take on an AC/DC shirt and find that the simple graphic pairs well with everything. For any of you wondering on sizing the tanks are designed with an oversized fit and this tank is in an XS. 

The shoes are very simple but I loved the way the silver paired with the green (how Slytherin of me). Excuse the mis-matched socks, sometimes there is not enough time to bother with finding a matching pair. 

That's all from me today lovelies. I had a fab evening with Erin and a delicious dinner. Stay tuned on the blog for Erin's fab lamb shank recipe.

Jess xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...