Monday 30 September 2013

OOTD | Revolution 909

 Vest UNIF via Urban Outfitters / Daft Punk T-Shirt eBay / Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Siobhan

Hi lovelies! So this outfit is always my go-to. Chuck on an oversized band shirt, black platforms and sheer tights and run out the door. Whenever I don't know what to wear this is the outfit I apply to every occasion. Worn with towering platforms it's perfect for a night out, worn with creepers or docs and it's perfect for uni. 

I tend to buy my band shirts from eBay, or from concerts and I tend to opt for mens large or extra-large. The sizes tend to vary slightly in length, but worn with bike shorts underneath that's never a problem. My love for Daft Punk knows no bounds so this shirt was a complete no brainer. Strangely this isn't my favourite album (nothing can top Discovery) but I love the colours in the logo on 'Homework.' 

Cutting the sleeves off is a fairly self-explanatory DIY, but if any of you would like to see how I go about it then let me know. 

I've talked about the shoes previously, and just to give you an update they've finally stopped giving me blisters. Hurrah! You can read my review on the shoes here

The vest was a bargain in an Urban Outfitters sale. It was a UNIF x UO collaboration and is still in stock on super clearance. Urban Outfitters are the only stockists, so if you want one you had better snap it up quick. I have DIY-ed my own denim vest in the past, but UNIF know how to destroy denim like nobody else. This vest is the perfect thing to throw on at night. 

Anyways enough babbling about denim. As you saw yesterday Erin and I are participating in Buy Nothing New October. Eek! I am more than a little nervous about it, so wish me luck at resisting the call of online shopping for the next month.

What's your go to outfit?

Jess xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...