Sunday 27 October 2013

OOTD | Blue Wedding Bells







1980s Style Blue Dress - Vintage via Can You Keep a Secret / Silver Blazer by Escada - Vintage via Life Line / White Glow-mesh bag - Thrifted / White Stereo platforms by London Rebel - Famous Footwear

This weekend I took a trip down south, to Woolgoolga, for my cousins wedding and thought I'd share with you what I wore. I've been planning this outfit for a few weeks but as is the case with vintage it depends entirely on what you can find at the time. I knew that I wanted to wear these white sandals a few months back and have purposely not worn them to keep them in their best condition. I did an unboxing post of them here if you want to check them out in more detail. 
The dress I found two weeks ago during a vintage hunt that I blogged about here. I instantly knew it would work well with the brightness of sandals but was also sticking to my style. In all honesty, that was going to be the whole outfit until I stumbled upon this amazing vintage Escada piece in Life Line shortly after. The 'retro' section of my local thrift shop is generally pretty bad but it is always good to check it out just in case something like this appears. Upon hearing the evenings were still cold down south I was so glad that I'd be able to whip this jacket out before winter returns again in a years time. 

I found the little glow-mesh purse thrifting several years ago during a big glow-mesh phase of mine. They're generally pretty cheap which is convenient seeing as I don't end up using them all that often.

I've put together a post about the make-up I used as well which should be coming out Wednesday. Weddings are so much fun to prepare for and I can't wait for another. 

Hope you all have a top weekend,
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...