Friday 25 October 2013

OOTD | Converse and Candy Stripes

 Jacket Vintage Levi's / Dress Thrifted via Retro Metro / Shoes Converse via Urban Outfitters

Hi lovelies! Just a quick post from me today. My style lately hasn't been the most exciting as of late as I have been knuckling down for the end of uni. As such I have definitely been opting for comfort over style. 

This dress was a bargain from the Retro Metro clearance centre in Paddington. Well worth a visit Brisbane-based ladies. It was a rather awkward length originally, but after a quick chop it's now perfect for days when I want to wear pyjamas, but have to leave the house. 

I tend to study best away from home, so my trusty jacket comes with me to protect me from the fridge like temperatures of the library. 

My Converse are looking very shiny and new right now. I bought them last month from Urban Outfitters and have been wearing them with everything. I highly recommend nabbing a pair from UO as they cost half as much as stores in Australia. My last pair are currently more hole than shoe, so I figured it was time to invest in a new pair. 

In between studying and vintage shopping I found a chunk of time to dye my hair purple. I am loving mixing up my hair colour at the moment so expect more changes in the coming months. 

Hope your studies are going well,

Jess xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...