Monday 7 October 2013

OOTD | In A Daze

Crop Top Supre / Bikini Top All About Eve / Shorts UNIF Dazey Shorts via Karmaloop / Shoes Thrifted

Hi lovelies! I am so glad that it is festival season again. I did a couple of posts early last year on what I wear to festivals, but you can never go wrong with a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top. 

The shorts are adding to my ever-expanding UNIF collection and they are just about the cutest things ever. They're super loose and comfy and make for a perfect beach or festival outfit. They were a mega bargain on Karmaloop and have since sold out, but it would be worth checking to see if you can find them online elsewhere. 

Now let's address the crop top from Supre. If you aren't from Australia Supre tends to have a reputation of being slightly tacky and almost exclusively sells to young teens. I hadn't even set foot in a store since my final year of high school when I was shopping for a fluorescent dance outfit. 

However I was picking up a few pieces for a Halloween costume and stumbled across this crop top. I've had my eye out for the perfect baggy crops for summer and was so surprised to find them in Supre. I have snapped up the black and the white and have a feeling that they will be paired with everything in my wardrobe. 

The shoes are just a pair I picked up thrifting ages ago. Sadly they are coming to their end of their life, and I think the time has come for me to invest in a pair of white converse. 

I wore this outfit to Listen Out yesterday and had an absolute blast. The weather was perfect and AlunaGeorge and Disclosure were absolutely phenomenal. 

Just finished up my uni break with a day trip to the beach. It was a great way to end the weekend, but I'm now dreading getting up for uni tomorrow morning. 

What are you favourite things to wear to a festival? 

Jess xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...