Sunday 10 November 2013

Playlist | Cures




Yes, I have jumped on the Lorde bandwagon and can't stop listening to Pure Heroin. Its been gracing my ears with beauty almost continuously since it was released. I restrained myself from putting more of it in this playlist but be sure I will probably put one of her songs in every playlist I make for the rest of forever. I was also recently introduced to The Kite String Tangle; a great guy from Brisbane making some very catchy chilled out beats.

This playlist's main purpose (aside from being a collection of great tunes) was to aid my recovery from Saturday night shenanigans. 

Lorde - Still Sane
Portishead - Sour times
The Kite String Tangle (covering Lorde) - Tennis Courts
Bat For Lashes - Laura
Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful
Regina Spektor - Hotel Song
Bat For Lashes - Daniel (Mt. Eden Remix)
Chet Faker - I'm Into You
Active Child - Playing House
The Kite String Tangle - Given The Chance

So if you're in need of some soothing tunes to get you through a hangover perhaps this will do the trick.

Happy Sunday lovers,
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...