Friday 29 November 2013

Shoes | UNIF 'Lost Sole' Boots


Hi lovelies! Just a quick post from me today about my new shoe obsession from UNIF. Now it may seem a bit strange to be buying black boots in the middle of the Australian summer, but I'm really not a sandals kind of girl.



I bought this pair from Dollskill and as usual their customer service was exceptional. I received my order within 3 days! 

Previously UNIF's shoes have been made with a synthetic leather. Whilst it was great quality I still prefer how real leather wears and ages. This pair are real leather and as such have required a bit of breaking in but are now super comfortable.

As a size 7.5 it has always annoyed me that UNIF don't make half sizes. However despite Solestruck stating that the shoes run large I found a US8 to be a great fit.

The 4 inch heel and 2 inch platform make these super easy to wear all day. The zip closure also allows you to get them on quickly when you're rushing out the door.

Although I might be crazy for buying boots in the summer I am going to be wearing these for a very long time.

I am spending my weekend at the beach so I will leave it there for today. If you fancy a pair of these for yourself then Solestruck as well as DollsKill and NastyGal have them in stock. Treat yourself during the online Thanksgiving sales.

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...