Sunday 22 December 2013

OOTD | White Night

 
White Nightie - Vintage / Chambray Shirt - Thrifted / Black Crop - Target / Flower Crown - Sportsgirl / Birkenstocks - Birkenstocks Online Australia

I love summer. I love to become a hippie for three months and wear flowing dresses, orthopaedic sandals and put flowers in my hair. Jess and I like to camp for a week at Woodford Folk Festival and this style is embraced even more over the New Years break. We leave in a few days and I wanted to get this outfit up here because I probably won't wear it at Woodford to save it from the more-than-likely muddy environment. I found it a few years ago to use as a costume and really fell in love with the intricate detailing. 

To be honest, I spent a lot of time wearing this nightie as a nightie because I wasn't brave enough to wear it outside. I finally decided to pair it with a crop top and cover the back (which has a rather long slit in it) with an over-shirt. I'm so glad I did because the lovely cotton fabric makes it super cool and comfortable to wear in the humidity that we face here in Queensland.

Like always, chambray shirts work all year round and I desperate need another to lessen the work load on this beautiful one. 

Maxi-dresses like this one, that don't quite reach your ankles, work well with sandals but I also love to pair them with loafers and boots. 

How do you like the wear your long dresses in the summer? 

Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...