Tuesday 3 December 2013

Scent | Paco Rabanne '1 Million'


Hi lovelies! It probably is no surprise, but I am not the girliest of girls. Recently I have been on the hunt for a new perfume, and disappointed by the floral, sugary offerings in the ladies' section I turned to the colognes. 

I was not always adverse to a sweeter scent. During my high school years I was a religious wearer of Marc Jacobs' Daisy. However I like to think I have grown up a fair bit since leaving school behind. 

1 Million by Paco Rabanne has the perfect scent for me right now. With notes of grapefruit, red orange, mint, rose, cinnamon, spices, leather, patchouli and amber it creates a citrus scent with a spicy undercurrent. Despite being a men's cologne I don't find it to smell too overpowering or 'manly' and I would be happy to wear it any time of the day. 

The scent lingers all day, which means I can leave the bulky 100mL bottle at home. The shiny gold bottle, modelled after a gold ingot, is slightly tacky, but I also kind of love it. 

If you fancy picking this up for yourself Priceline is running a promotion for 40% off all fragrance until the 4th of December. It's a great time to pick up some Christmas gifts and something for yourself. 

At full price the 100mL bottle of 1 Million will set you back $129AUD or a 30mL bottle of Lady 1 Million will cost $99AUD. I personally prefer the male version of the scent to the female and it is much better value for money. 

Do any of you wear men's cologne? Do you have a signature scent?

Jess xx

4 comments:

  1. I love the bottle of this perfume, this would make such a great present for Christmas!!
    http://allaboutevesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard a lot about this and very keen on trying it. Great post x
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would definitely recommend giving it a sniff! It's so lush

      J x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...