Friday 3 January 2014

OOTD | Festivals and Flowers

 Crop Top by Nasty Gal x Lazy Oaf / Corduroy Circle Skirt by American Apparel / Shoe T.U.K. 'Mondo' Creepers

Hi lovelies! I am absolutely shattered after getting back from Woodford yesterday. As per usual the weather was boiling at the festival and this outfit ended up being what I wore on New Years Eve.

In my mind you can never go wrong with a crop top and skirt. Cool, comfy and practical. This cute crop is from the Nasty Gal x Lazy Oaf collaboration and made a nice change from my usual black outfits.

Colour is not usually something I experiment with, but I wanted to see out the year with a bang. Hope the start to your 2014 was as special as mine. Dancing wildly to Scottish music may not be for everyone but I had a great time.

How did you spend your New Years Eve?

Jess x


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...