Monday 6 January 2014

Playlist | If You Keep Losing Sleep


If You Keep Losing Sleep... from aroseandapeony on 8tracks Radio.

Hi lovelies! Unfortunately I have always been a person who struggles to switch off at the end of the day. Over the years drifting off to music had become a habit of mine and I thought I would share some of my favourite sleep inducing songs.


There are some classics in there with a variation of different styles. I don't have a preference for any particular genre when it comes to this type of of music just as long as it has a soothing vocal line.

I also made it quite a long mix as there's nothing worse than a mix finishing when you're only half asleep. 

Hope you enjoy the playlist and that it helps you sleep in the horrible heat of Brisbane's summer (or wherever you are).

What are tricks when sleep proves tricky?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...