Thursday 6 February 2014

About Face | Satin Taupe


Hi lovelies! Back when I first became interested in the whole beauty side of things, all that anyone could talk about was Mac. Now my skin is extremely sensitive and does not get along at all well with their skin products, however over the years I have built up a stash of eyeshadows. And lipsticks, but I think it's more than a stash of those. 

One of their most popular shades is Satin Taupe.  I tend to prefer warmer eyeshadows so this cool, browny plum was a bit a change. However I actually really like the effect. The finish isn't to metallic and it blends out seamlessly over the eyes.

The plummy tones really bring out the green in my eyes. Mixed with a touch of Embarked in the crease it makes for a super quick smokey look.

I have also been using something new on my eyebrows which I am loving. But I shall post a review on that in the near future. 

So I guess I'm saying that I understand the hype. What are your thoughts on Satin Taupe? Any other favourite Mac shades?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...