Wednesday 12 February 2014

OOTD | Pastel Bells and Cockle Shells

Pastel Shift Dress - Box Vintage / Cream Over-shirt - thrifted / Black Riding Boots - Greg Grant Saddlery

Another quick outfit post from me today, lovelies. I've really been working my way through my retro summer dresses recently. This is another oldie but a goodie and I thought it was about time it featured on the blog. As one of the first dresses I purchased from Box Vintage this definitely saw the beginning and blossoming of my love affair with vintage clothing. 

If you look back to the last outfit I posted my obsession with miniature floral patterns will be blindingly evident. I love how petals work to fit in with each other and the complimentary colour selection in the fabric. I am also fairly partial to the cute button details on the shoulders. 

The cream over-shirt is a staple also yet to feature on the blog. We know I love over-shirts and this was about $1 from a thrift-shop; paying more for some simple and easy to find basics is something I have trouble justifying. 

Thats all for today, hope you're all having a good week!

Erin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...