Monday 31 March 2014

OOTD | Floral Fringe

 Shirt by Nasty Gal / Leather Shorts by MinkPink / NYX Matte Lipstick in 'Alabama' / Boots UNIF Gosh Boots

Hi lovelies! Long time no outfit post. I have really missed posting outfits on the blog, however unfortunately the weather has not been helpful these past few weeks. It's either been swelteringly hot and humid, or pouring with rain, neither of which are conducive to nice outfits or photos. 
I bought this top on mega clearance from NastyGal back in January and have been waiting for a slightly cooler day to wear it. It's a very thin velvet, with a sheer pattern. I outgrew my obsession with floral prints several years ago, but I couldn't say no to this one. The fringing just makes this shirt perfect for casual days or nights out. I have had a few issues with loosing some of the fringing, but it seems just to have been on the initial wear. 

Paired with my favourite leather shorts and boots this outfit was perfect for some casual Friday drinks. 

I am getting slammed with university at the mo in preparation for my upcoming trip to England! Can't believe it's less than two weeks until I leave!

Jess x 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...