Monday 28 April 2014

OOTD | Climbing Cathedrals

 Jacket Monki / Necklace eBay / Crop Top Nasty Gal / Jeans Gorman / Socks Target / Shoes Nike Air

Hi lovelies! I am just back from my trip to England. I am absolutely knackered after who knows how many hours in transit but pleased to be back typing this from my own bed. As you might have guessed I got a little shutter happy whilst away. Once I sort through it all I'll be sure to post some up on the blog.

My grandmother lives close to the Salisbury Cathedral, which is a particularly tall cathedral. Being Australian I still found it pretty chilly in England, so this fluffy sheepskin bomber jacket from Monki was a great buy. So snuggly and warm, with fleece lined pockets as well.

My Gorman jeans were my staple throughout the trip, and paired really nicely with the leather and sequin top from Nasty Gal. I caved in a Nike outlet and bought myself a pair of Nike Airs. And I get why so many people, and fashion bloggers, own them. They are just so flipping comfy. 

I did stick to a mostly black colour palette, but I did manage to pick up some lovely coloured pieces during my stay. Perhaps a haul post is in order?

What did you get up to over Easter?

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...