Sunday 6 April 2014

Review | Face of Australia 'Screen Siren' Collection

 Screen Siren Nail Varnishes in Travilla (top right) and Platinum

Hi lovelies! So I have no reason to be buying new nail polishes, however these ones caught my eye on a recent trip to Priceline. Ranging from beautiful nudes to a few pops of colour the new 'Screen Siren' collection from Face of Australia is really well thought out. 

I chose 'Travilla' which seemed to be the nude best suited for my skin tone. Turns out it is really similar in colour to Barry M's Gel Nail Polish in 'Lychee' which is unavailable in Australia. I found this shade needed around 3 coats to be fully opaque, but it makes for a beautiful shade once it's on. I have always been a big fan of nude nails and for the price this one is great. 

I never like to comment on wear time, as for me polishes always chip when I am at work. Any chippage here is by no means indicative of a bad polish. 

The other shade I bought was 'Platinum'. This one is a matte topcoat which I have never really tried before. I love the effect this gives on the nails, although you do have to be a little careful applying it to avoid streaks. I have also been using just on its own for a simple matte nail look. 

For $4.95 a polish this is definitely a collection worth checking out. Available in Priceline stores Australia wide. 

What are your favourite nail polish bargains?

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...