Sunday 25 May 2014

OOTD | Seersucker Lady


Khaki Midi Skirt - Topshop / Grey Mottled V-Neck - BONDS / Cardigan - Vintage via RaRa Superstar / Lace-up Boots - R.M. Williams


I've got a super cute and lady-like outfit for you this week. This was a hasty purchase pre-job interview a few weeks ago and has been aching to be in an outfit post since. I love a good midi-skirt and the pleats in this one make me giddy. Its a light seersucker that falls so nicely without too much need for an iron. It was fairly pricey but I figure the cut is so timeless and the quality is high enough that it will last for some time. I would also team this with cute wooden heels for more fancy occasions. 

Because it is fairly dressy I decided to play it down with a plain mottled grey v-neck. I have never been huge into v-necks but I am definitely getting more into them in the last few months. I am great at pretending winter has arrived and have already whipped out my vintage cardigan collection. 

The outfit wouldn't be complete without my signature white bobby socks and pigtail braids. 

Happy Sunday lovelies!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...