Sunday 22 June 2014

OOTD | Born In The Wrong Era

White Dress - Box Vintage / Pastel Pink Pullover - Ra Ra Superstar / Acid Wash Denim Jacket by Indiana Blues -  thrifted via Lifeline / Loafers - Shag Vintage / White Socks - Target / Sunglasses - Sportsgirl / Gold Bangle - gift

Happy days are upon us. Winter is slowly emerging of a never ending summer and I have finally found my most lusted after wardrobe staple; a denim jacket! I don't think I have been as ecstatic about a clothing purchase since I bought my first pair of high waisted jeans or Dr. Martens. I found this beauty in my local thrift store for $6 which makes the experience even better. This find makes me so glad that I waited instead of forking out the $50+ price that a lot of vintage resellers have on their denim jackets. Is is super good quality and I hope it will be in my possession for eternity. 

I am loving wearing cute jumpers underneath the grunge-y acid wash. This cropped knit was a recent find in Ra Ra Superstar's courtyard sale. It is super warm and proving to look great under this jacket and my denim chambray shirts. I was unsure if I was going to keep this because it fits quite tightly but am now totally sold on it. 

Every piece of this outfit holds a special place in my heart and the white dress is no different. I picked this up a few years ago in Box Vintage, West End, and am so glad it is still warm enough to have bare legs because it works perfectly under the jumper and jacket. 

They have been absent from my wardrobe for some time but I have finally had my favourite grandpa loafers fixed by the shoe man. Their sole/soul was in tatters and needed some TLC before I could carry on wearing them. I have been living in these since they came home from rehab.

The denim is here to stay by the way. I sense a bit of blue gold will be present in my outfits all through winter.

Happy Sunday lovelies!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...