Friday 6 June 2014

OOTD | Checking Out

 Dress Primark / Coat Monki / Choker eBay / Shoes Dr Martens 1461 Classics

Hi lovelies! Less than a week to go before I am free of exam revision. If I'm honest I really having been up to a whole lot lately. I've become a bit of a study hermit. The furthest I've ventured has been to the uni computer labs. Exciting. This dress has been perfect for long study sessions and lazy days.

It was actually something I picked up when I braved the Primark on Oxford St in London. It was a slightly mental shopping experience to be honest. People everywhere buying piles of stuff, I can't really think of anything to compare it to in Australia. 

Because of the cheap price tags I did have some reservations about quality, but so far the pieces I bought have washed well. Probably not the type of clothes that you'll have in your wardrobe for years and years, but not the worst I've come across. 

I'm back to work now, wish me luck for the next few days!

Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...