Wednesday 11 June 2014

The Wish List | For The Face #2

It has been a while since I last did a wish list and, being a cosmetic and skincare addict, I have come to lust after many more products. The first is a skincare product and the rest are makeup for the eyes; my favourite and most hoarded products. Sadly, most of the products are hard to come by in Australia or at least at a reasonable price (shipping to this continent can be a massive bitch). 


Aloe Protective Serum by The Body Shop



I saw Estée from Essie Button put this product in her January Favourites a few months back and have wanted to try it since. Currently, I use Hydraluron by Indeed Laboratories as a moisture booster between cleansing and moisturising. I love the concept and it works really effectively but am keen to try other companies attempts. Having not purchased a lot from The Body Shop before I like to look to a self-confessed addict before considering their products. 

Ideally, I've been searching for a slightly more affordable product but I don't think that will ever come to fruition. At under $30 for a product used to sparingly, I think this will enter my bathroom cabinet in the coming weeks as my Hydraluron runs out. 


24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner by Urban Decay



Liquid liner is a passion. Like many beauty routines, once you start using it addiction can ensue. I find it makes my eyes pop from underneath my full fringe/bangs. Like many liquid liner addicts, there is the eternal quest for the holy grail of precision liners. Currently, I am in a repurchasing cycle with Maybelline New York's Master Liner but would love to try a few different high end versions of this product. 

How could you not love a product that helped Stephanie from Soothing Sista look so amazing?

NAKED3 by Urban Decay


Only in the last year or two have I become fussed with eye shadows and palettes. Never before had they interested me or their application seemed worth while. It figures then that my most preferred shades would still be fairly neutral. Hello, Urban Decay: master of neutral palettes with cult followings; NAKED, NAKED2 and NAKED3. 

I have blue eyes that work particularly well with bronzed and pink tones - the concept behind the NAKED3 palette. Honestly, I would be fairly content with any of Urban Decay's NAKED creations but this is the newest and therefore my current crush. 



Tarte has been owning the blogosphere as of late. So many bloggers rave about their products and sadly, it can be quite tricky to get a hold of in Australia. My most lusted after Tarte product is currently their Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara. I don't usually pine over mascara as new improved versions of the same old products come out almost weekly. This one however has me particularly intrigued. 

That is all of my beauty product desires at the moment. What have you been lusting over recently? Let me know in the comments so I can lust with you!

Happy Wednesday!
Erin xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...