Friday 4 July 2014

OOTD | Just Another Brick in the Wall

 Sheepskin Coat Monki / Smock Dress MINKPINK via DollsKill / Boots UNIF 'Gosh' Boots

Hi lovelies! There's nothing quite as comfortable as a smock dress. I wore this on a lazy day, op shopping with the lovely Erin and Honor. Super easy to change in and out of, plus allowing lots of room for lunch.

I love the cut out sleeves adds such a nice twist on a simple long sleeve. I haven't really got much to say about the rest of the outfit. The coat from Monki has been great at keeping me toasty warm in the cool winds. 

The boots are my go-to at the moment, super comfortable and they go with everything. Otherwise I am currently out of Brisbane, up the coast. Hopefully snuggled up in many jumpers and enjoying reading something that isn't a law textbook. 

Jess x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! :) Love that dress, especially with those cut out sleeves!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...