Monday 4 August 2014

OOTD | Pink Lady

 Jumper Vintage (borrowed from Erin) / Skirt Missguided / Jacket Charlie Brown / UNIF Heathers Boots via Dollskill

Hi lovelies! I don't know what it was today but it seemed like every other photo I took today I had my eyes shut. You'd think I would be practiced at taking photos now, but more often than not many a photo gets buried never to make it to the blog. 

I wore this outfit to a party a while back and absolutely loved it. It's definitely very different for me, but something about all pastel pink I love. Definitely a fan of an outfit all based around one tone or colour. 

I love this Missguided skirt and can't wait to wear it in spring with crop tops and converse. As I am not a pink person I borrowed this adorable jumper from Erin, and although I loved the outfit I don't think a pink jumper purchase is going to happen anytime soon. 

The chunky black boots really made me feel more comfortable, and less Barbie-ish. I've been wearing them a lot, and thankfully they're definitely becoming more and more comfortable. 

Would you wear all pastel pink?

Jess x 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit. really nice jacket x

    i-eatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...