Wednesday 20 August 2014

OOTD | Rekindled Love





Shift dress - Can You Keep a Secret / Anorak - Gorman / Belt - thrifted / Loafers - Shag Vintage / Bangle - gifted and not branded

Hello spring, it's ever so nice to see you peeking around the corner. I wait all year from this kind of weather and it's very slowly creeping into the end of winter.

I am again rocking my favourite loafers which I hope to get as much wear out of before it's too hot for leather shoes in the summer. 

The denim anorak you see is from my favourite designer, Gorman, and has seen far too little wear since I purchased it. It is a little bit too oversized and can be kind of awkward to wear but it still has me head over heels for it's casual-chic charm. It's been too cold to wear it this winter but I will definitely be letting it see more sunshine when spring rocks around. 

I picked this simple summer dress up in a sale at my favourite vintage store, Can You Keep a Secret? a few months back and have never really worn it either. Ditto for the belt which I think I found thrift shopping one day. 

I will definitely going to make more use of these garments, especially the anorak, this spring. I love the combination of a light block coloured jacket with a cutesy print like the gum-nut/eucalyptus on this dress. 

Happy hump-day! 
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...