Monday 11 August 2014

Shopping | Wishlist #1


Image 1: 

Image 2:
UNIF Six 66 Swimsuit / Quay Sunglasses / Sunflower Choker / MINKPINK Midi Skirt

Hi lovelies! So although it's still pretty cold at the moment in Brisbane it definitely won't be long until I find myself back on the beach. I've been trawling through websites looking for a piece or two to add into my summer wardrobe. 

Maybe my beach dreams are a little unrealistic at the moment, but that doesn't stop me from looking at swimsuits. I often have trouble finding a balance between fashionable and comfortable swimmers. The top from Monki, looks like it might make for some interesting tan lines, but I also don't think it would be falling off in the surf. The UNIF Suit is just beautiful and I think I will be snapping that one up soon. 

I am also intrigued to try the new Bourjois Mascara. I think I'll end up buying it from ASOS as the waterproof version is not currently available in Australian stores. 

In an effort to add a little bit more colour into my wardrobe I am looking at investing in some slightly more colourful crop tops. This faux suede one from Missguided looks super comfy and would also look fab with that MinkPink Midi Skirt. A girl can dream. 

Accessory wise I find myself lusting after sunglasses like crazy, I think I may have to give contacts another go. And of course I am always wanting to expand my choker collection. 

That's most of what I am lusting after at the moment. What have you got your eyes on?

Jess x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...