Wednesday 15 October 2014

OOTD | Mid-Week Midi

Grey V-Neck - BONDS / Midi Skirt - vintage via Can You Keep A Secret / cutlery earrings - Covert / tote bag - thrifted / sunglasses - Sportsgirl / sandals - Birkenstock

Hello lovelies, sorry for my brief absence. I was not in the greatest of health over the weekend. This outfit here is probably going to be worn to death over the coming months in one variation or anoter. The relaxed flow of the midi skirt has me obsessed with this style. I can't wait to find more like this one which I picked up in a recent sale at Can You Keep A Secret? 

What I'd really like to highlight are my sodding cutlery earrings. I am not a girl who changes earrings on the regular by these have me won over completely. Aside from my usual studs are rarely find a pair that goes with any outfit or that is worth the effort to change them out. Last week, at a QUT CI event, I picked these beauties by local designer Claire Woodfield from Covert. Her designs are definitely worth checking out as she limits production to a maximum of 50 for that extra special exclusive feel. 

Last of all, can I just put in an extra special mention to whomever made Birkenstocks fashionable this time around. Nothing should come before comfort when you're walking around all day everyday forever. Love your feet! 

Happy Wednesday, lovers!
Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...